Board Certified Podiatric Physician Dr. Patricia Nicholas serving Wading River, Riverhead, North Shore Long Island, NY
Patricia Nicholas, DPM
Dr. Patricia Nicholas is a graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. She completed her residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Queens, New York. She is an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). She is a Trustee of the New York State Podiatric Medical Association (NYSPMA) where she has chaired the Ethics Committee, Awards and Recognition Committee and the Membership Committee. Dr. Nicholas is the current Public Education and Information Chair for the NYSPMA. Her Diplomate, American Academy of Wound Management was conferred in 2001. She is on staff at Peconic Bay Medical Center.
Positions Held and Associations
- President at New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- State of New York Workers' Compensation Board
- Lite Step Podiatry Wellness, PC
- Kindest Hearts Foundation, Inc.
- Haitian American Political Action Committee
- Caribbean American Medical & Scientific Association, Inc.
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine